Back to School: Schedule Your Dentist Appointment Today
It’s that time of year. Summer break is almost over. We are all creating our checklists for the upcoming school year.
Now is a great time to schedule your back to school dental checkup at one of our six County Dental locations in New York.
Our dentists recommend the following on your back-to-school dental checklist:
- Regular dental examination
- Regular brushing with fluoride toothpaste and flossing
- Consult with your dentist if a dental sealant is recommended to prevent cavities and decay
- Eating healthy lunches and snacks
- Wear a mouthguard when playing sports and during physical education class
- Replace your toothbrush. The American Dental Association recommends that you replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when the bristles are frayed.
Start the school year on a healthy note and schedule an appointment today.