The toothbrush you use is starting to show wear or the three month replacement timeframe is arriving. Yes, it may be hard to part from it. However, it is time.
Don’t wait, replace your toothbrushes in your home today to help maintain a high level of oral hygiene care for you and your family.
County Dental recommends the following:
- Purchase a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Choose a handle that you feel is most comfortable for you
- Consider the powered toothbrush option
- Maintain a supply of toothbrushes at home
- Have a family travel dental hygiene kit prepared for weekend excursions and vacations
County Dental is committed to whole health care for our community serving over 105,000 patients in Hudson Valley. Contact a Patient Care Coordinator Today.