What Do I Need in My Travel Dental Hygiene Kit?
Traveling can be stressful and it’s easy to forget something. Starting 2017 with a travel dental hygiene kit will allow you one less worry. County Dental is here to help.
Why waste vacation time going to the store for forgotten dental care items when you are ready for rest and relaxation?
Depending how you plan to travel will impact what you can pack. Airline travel restrictions can be found here.
Tips and items for your travel dental hygiene kit:
- How many individuals will use your kit?
- Pack toothbrushes, including a few extra toothbrushes for anything unexpected.
- Pack floss and mouthwash.
- Label each family member’s toothbrush using separate sandwich-size plastic bags.
- Prevent a mess: Place your toothpaste bottles in sealed containers or plastic bags in the case of damage to the toothpaste container.
- Be prepared: Have your County Dental office phone number easily accessible in the kit for unexpected situations.
Consult with your dentist, hygienist and patient care coordinators at County Dental for more travel oral hygiene tips.
Have a great trip.
County Dental is committed to whole health care for our community serving over 105,000 patients in Hudson Valley. Contact a Patient Care Coordinator Today.