Schedule Your Back to School Dental Checkup
County Dental recommends the following for your end of the summer and your back to school dental checklist:
- Regular dental examination
- Regular brushing with fluoride toothpaste and flossing
- Consult with your dentist if a dental sealant is recommended to prevent cavities and decay
- Eating healthy lunches and snacks
- Wear a mouthguard when playing sports and during physical education class
- Replace your toothbrush. We recommend that you replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when the bristles are frayed.
County Dental is a featured Provider of Dental Direct. Dental Direct is a discounted dental savings plan program offering 30-60% savings on over 150 discounted dental services and 1 FREE teeth cleaning per member, per year. Enroll today.
We hope you have a great rest of the summer and look forward to seeing you soon for all your dental care needs!