Traveling can be stressful and it’s easy to neglect your oral health. County Dental knows a lot of planning goes into vacation so you can completely enjoy your downtime.
Why waste vacation time going to the store for forgotten dental care items when you are ready for rest and relaxation?
Having a dental travel kit is essential to a relaxing vacation. Along with your travel kit, think about what kind of activities will you be doing during your trip and remember to invest time in your oral health throughout various activities. You will be glad you did.
If you plan to be outside for a long period of time each day read these tips below:
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Have in your daily travel bag an emergency phone list that includes your dentist’s contact information in a waterproof container.
- Pack a healthy lunch that includes a healthy dose of green vegetables and fruit.
- Check in with your children periodically to be sure that they have brushed and flossed twice a day.
- For sporting activities, be sure you and your children have the proper protective gear.
Summer Vacation: What You Need In a Dental Hygiene Travel Kit
- Pack toothbrushes, including a few extra toothbrushes for anything unexpected.
- Pack floss and mouthwash.
- Label each family member’s toothbrush using separate sandwich-size plastic bags.
- Prevent a mess: Place your toothpaste bottles in sealed containers or plastic bags in the case of damage to the toothpaste container.
Have a great summer and safe vacation travels!
Schedule Your Routine Dental Cleaning TodayCONTACT US
Schedule Your Teeth Whitening TodayAPPOINTMENT REQUEST
Save on Dental Care Today
County Dental is a featured Provider of Dental Direct. Dental Direct is a discounted dental savings plan program offering 30-60% savings on over 150 discounted dental services and 1 FREE teeth cleaning per member, per year. Enroll today.
Are You New to the Area? We Are Accepting New Patients
We at County Dental would love to meet you! We are always happy to welcome new patients. Schedule your next dental appointment online. Don’t forget to ask us about our free teeth whitening options with your first appointment before you schedule your visit. Visit the link below to get started http://www.countydental.com.
New CareCredit Applicants Receive a Free Sonicare Brush when you charge $200 before June 30
Get 0% financing with Care Credit! Care Credit helps you pay for out of pocket dental expenses for you and your family. Until June 30, 2018, all approved, new CareCredit applicants can receive a free Sonicare brush when they make a charge of at least $200 before June 30, 2018. Start saving today.